Global Impact Bible College & Seminary Admissions Policy
Our admissions process has led to our reputation as a leading academic institution.
1. A high school diploma, GED or demonstrated equivalency is a prerequisite to enrollment in Global Impact Bible College & Seminary.
2. All Global Impact Bible College & Seminary degrees must be earned in sequential order. For example, the student must hold a Bachelor degree (or evidence of that level of education) from Global Impact Bible College & Seminary or another school with a program commensurate with that of Global Impact Bible College & Seminary levels of study in order to pursue a Masters degree in that field of study.
3. A Global Impact Bible College & Seminary application for admission form must be completed, signed and submitted to the University, along with any transcripts, documented studies, ministry life experience application or other documents which require evaluation for credit. All documents must be submitted within 4 weeks of application for evaluation or there will be an additional $50 processing fee.
4. An “Affidavit of Agreement” must be read and signed and accompany the application with submission.
5. An application fee of $50.00 per application (student application $50 and Ministry Life Experience application $50) must accompany your application for admission.
6. All students enrolling in Global Impact Bible College & Seminary are required to subscribe to and practice a lifestyle which is an exemplary testimony for Christ, and which is in accordance with the moral and spiritual standards generally accepted by the full gospel community.
7. No person will be refused admission with Global Impact Bible College & Seminary on the basis of sex, race or ethic background. (See Non-Discrimination Policy on page 13 of the Student Handbook).
8. Global Impact Bible College & Seminary reserves the right to reject any applicant for any reason or condition incompatible with the standards, principles or purposes of the school (or should the study be deemed impractical for the applicant).
9. If, for any reason, admission to Global Impact Bible College & Seminary is denied, any/all monies (with the exception of the non-refundable application/processing fee) will be refunded.